Do you long to be reminded of who you truly are?
Will you allow yourself the support of a tribe of fellow travelers?
Are you willing to risk comfort for a greater sense of purpose and belonging?
We invite you into a deeply soulful journey. Join a small group of women for an inspiring and illuminating 7 day, six night wilderness quest near Boulder, Colorado. Connect with a tribe of like-minded people, the beautiful land, yourself, and your life circumstances and intentions.
Think of this as a time of pause: to empty out and listen deeply to the voices of the natural world and the still small voice inside as they speak to your soul. Come back with a shift in perspective, feeling at home in yourself and belonging in a whole new way.
Supported by guides Mindi K. Counts and Katie Asmus, you will have the opportunity to begin to identify and honor the journey of your life including what you are currently celebrating, letting go of, stepping into, or calling in.
An experiential hands on exploration will include:
- An invitation to authentic self
- Earth centered ceremony
- Powerful meditations and journaling
- Connection with nature
- Nourishing our bodies
- Deepening in community
- Sharing from Mindi around plant medicine and interspecies dialogue
- This is a seven day, six night deeply soulful journey in the foothills of Boulder, Colorado.
- In preparation for the quest, Mindi and Katie will be available for a 1:1 intention setting meeting.
- Additionally, we will have two preparatory meetings where we can begin our deep dive as a group. This will happen either in person or via Zoom. These are scheduled for Monday, July 8th, 6-8pm and Monday, July 29th, 4:30-6:30pm. These meetings are optional but highly encouraged.
- We will then gather on Thursday, August 1st, arriving on the land between 4-6pm so that you can get set up and get your feet on the Earth. We will share an amazing meal together and spend the evening getting to know each other and what brings us to this deep ceremonial time together at this moment in our lives. You will have the opportunity to go on your own personal quest, walking to your sacred spot at sunrise on the 3rd and returning to us at basecamp at sunrise on the morning of the 6th.
- During your time on solo, Katie and Mindi will be deep in ceremony, holding space for all that you carry to the mountain with you. By this time, we will have all of your intentions and stay in ceremony, speaking aloud to each of your intentions while you quest and get in touch with your greater purpose on the mountain. We will be together total until midday, Wednesday, August 7th when you will return to your life and community, changed in ways that you never could have predicted: so much more connected to yourself, the land, the plants, your ancestors, and your soul purpose.
- We will have 1 integration meeting about a month after we have come back from quest (date is TBD). These meetings are optional and will be held over Zoom, though I highly recommend joining if you can. They will be recorded for those who cannot attend but really wanted to.
Sign up before May 31st, 2019 and receive earlybird discount ($1200). Full price is $1400. Partial scholarships are available.
Deposit of $400 and application are required. Spots are limited, so please sign up now!
Application link: https://bit.ly/2ULKP1O
Any other questions? We’d love to hear from you. Please send Mindi an email at [email protected]
Disclaimer: We honor that gender is on a spectrum. Please contact us if you have any questions.